I currently live in Parañaque Philippines.
I spend my free time training in a CrossFit box.
I'm preparing for a competition at Primal Ape CrossFit.
Health is still my number one priority because without it, anything I achieve becomes useless.
I left the call center back in June to take care of my health.
I do my best to sleep eight hours a day.
I make my living doing freelance work. I write and edit articles related to fitness, health and personal development.
I offload time consuming tasks from entrepreneurs who would like to run their business from a chat app. I manage customer service teams, assign tasks to freelancers, manage transactions, do research, stand in to deal with clients, etc.
If you’re interested in hiring me please visit my UpWork and Fiverr profile.
- I am building a personal development guide for call center workers.
- I'm currently working on a guide about shortcuts to learning English for Aspiring Call Center Workers.
- I write for CreativeSomething.net
- I write articles and reviews for several CrossFit websites.
- I ghostwrite for several education blogs including an international school and their homestudy program.
- I’m writing life hacks to living in the Philippines.
I do my best to keep my life balanced.
Aside from work related activities I also have personal projects.
- Assembling a fixed gear bike.
- I do my best to live like a minimalist, owning less and making sure that each item that I own fits my strategy and prefered lifestlye.
- Whenever I can , I cook my own food.
- I take my folding bike around the city or my mountain bike for long rides out of town.
- I share my thoughts and things I learned on my personal blog.
- I’m also learning how to draw. I post my progress on my instagram
- 40 pull ups
- My first rope climb.
- PR: 215 Back Squat One Rep Max
- PR: 265 Deadlift One Rep Max
- Bike to Tagaytay
- Learned GitHub to host my websites.
- Quit my Call Center Job to become a freelance ghost writer.
- Built a home office
- Got over my depression
- The perfect home made hamburger
- Consistent four days a week of CrossFit.
I'm currently rejecting offers for jobs, business and investments.
This page is inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement. Check it out at nownownow.com.
updated: December 30, 2016