kevin olega's articles
I enjoy writing to document the things I learned. Some of my writing is advice for my future self. I started with my blog minimal changes and eventually moved on to different topics.
Here are some of my favorites.
From Minimal Changes:
- Exactly one year or so later
- How I save money
- How typhoon Ondoy made me a minimalist
- Minimal Changes to achieving what matters most
- How to be Awesomely Confident (for shy people only)
- You are Royalty…Act Like it
- How to Increase Your Confidence By Writing Big
- Ideas with Invisible Value
- more on minimal changes
From Call Center Training Tips
- Call Center Interview Questions and Suggested Answers
- How to Write a Resume for Call Center Application
- How to Build a Resume From Scratch (No Work Experience)
- Improve Conversational English Skills Fast with Five Tips
- more on Call Center Training Tips
If you’d like to read more you can visit the blogs directly. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them.